The Supermonstars RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supermonstars RPG Forum

The Rollplaygame-forum for all Monsterlovers and Lordifans!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc?

Go down 
+2
commanderhavoc
FlameCurry
6 posters

Do you belive in ghosts/Spirits/Demons, etc?
Yes
Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc? I_vote_lcap100%Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc? I_vote_lcap0%Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
FlameCurry
Admin
FlameCurry

Creature/Species : Skulldemon

Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc? Empty
PostSubject: Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc?   Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc? Icon_minitime28/7/2008, 17:57

Well, do you belive in Ghosts? I do anyway.

I don't really have any clue or reason why, but I think that we're not alone in this world, that the really Supernaturnal power exicst.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://flamecurry.deviantart.com
commanderhavoc
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc?   Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc? Icon_minitime28/7/2008, 18:54

Jag tror på de.
Back to top Go down
FlameCurry
Admin
FlameCurry

Creature/Species : Skulldemon

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc?   Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc? Icon_minitime28/7/2008, 18:55

commanderhavoc wrote:
Jag tror på de.

Skriv på engelska här. Och berätta varför du tror på dem
Back to top Go down
http://flamecurry.deviantart.com
judge death
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc?   Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc? Icon_minitime11/8/2008, 12:56

I think they maybe exist but maybe in not that movie form you always see on movies. But I´m not sure.
Back to top Go down
Good To Be Bad Girl

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc?   Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc? Icon_minitime16/8/2008, 22:07

I believe in ghosts, spirits, angels, healing, tarot, you name it..
Have contacted and helped many lost souls in the past years.. Most of them don't even know they are dead. They keep on doing what they've always done, or they're stuck somewhere. And I help them to move on. It's kinda creepy though.. Well, if I'm all alone, I can freak out a bit, I need someone to just be there with me... But they can never do any harm, so I really don't have anything to fear.. x]
Back to top Go down
Gremling
Child of the night
Child of the night
Gremling

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc?   Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc? Icon_minitime16/8/2008, 22:46

Oh my...
I respect persons like you that can see such things, as you say it sounds a bit creepy, you're a brave girl!
Well, my friend's aunt is actually said to be the best person in Norway to "talk with the dead", I don't know what I should call it. I have only met her once, she moved to Sweden some time ago. Long story to how I got to really believe in ghosts and so on the special time I met her, so I won't write it down here. Before I was really into everything with ghosts, supernatural things, witches and so on. I even had an old "spell book" written in an old language with what I believe was real spells from the time witches were burnt. Those spells often contained blood, herbs, dolls and so on which should be very hard to get today, so I don't think it would have been possible to actually try out any of them, I was a couple of years younger when I read in that book, so I was exited and a little bit frightened. It was a really special book, and I think I still have it somewhere, but there's a lot of old books in my home, so it is hard to find it.

And of course do I believe in demons, we have one very special demon in Finland as a living proof to that, haven't we? Wink
Back to top Go down
Prue
Admin
Prue

Creature/Species : Werewolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc?   Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc? Icon_minitime14/9/2008, 22:42

*wave hands*
Oh yes I believe too.
So true Gremling ^^ , The master's are Lordi. With out any doubt.

But I think there are spirits, ghost,demons, angel and so many other thing near us.
or around us, we don't know or see them.
When you talking about see or talking to spirits/ghost ect that are to me interesting and at same time scary.
I have no idea how to act if that happed to me.
Back to top Go down
http://miss-vaki.livejournal.com/
judge death
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc?   Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc? Icon_minitime19/1/2009, 22:02

Yeah! that is scary if we could know if a ghost is in the same room as you and you can´t see and notice it. Shocked
And it can see everything you do. Thats pretty scary but as long as they are good ghosts or whatever I should call them it is okay^^

But yes I now(has for some long time now) believe there is ghosts or something out there which we don´t know anything about.

Lets hope we don´t meet some evil spirits or ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc?   Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you belive in Ghosts/Spirits/Demons etc?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Supermonstars RPG Forum :: Miscellaneous talk :: General talk :: Mystery of the unknown-
Jump to: